Detailed Product Description
Approved Foldable N95 Mask Collapse Resistant Shell For Increased Durability,
1 . Descriptions :
FFP2V Dust Mask can be used up to 5 years from date of manufactory if maintained as per storage instructions,
Adjustable headstrap allows for a secure and comfortable fit.Metal-free - suitable for food industry applications.Preformed nosebridge eliminates the need for regular adjustment.
2 . Inspection before use
Before use, check that the respirator is not damaged and that all its components are present and properly placed; check the expiry date on the packaging.
3 . Warning
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.
4 . Applications
- Cutting and Casting of Metals
- Disposal of Toxic Waste
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Laboratory and Disease Control
- Manufacture of Batteries
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Textile industry
- Underground Civil Engineering
- Welding work
5 . Certification
This product has been tested according to the following European Standard:
- EN149: 2001 +A1: 2009. Respiratory protective devices. Filtering half masks to protect against particles. Requirements, testing, marking.It complies with European Regulation (EU) 2016/425 on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).Category III.EU type examination certificate (module B) issued by BSI , notified body n°0086.
- The PPE is subject to the conformity assessment procedure based on internal production control plus supervised product checks at random intervals (Module C2) set out in Annex VII under surveillance of BSI , notified body n°0086.
6 . FAQ
Q: Can you provide free samples?
A: All samples are provided freely, it will takes3-5 days to prepare the samples.
Q: How does your factory control the quality?
A: All manufacturing are absolutely base on the pre-production samples. Meanwhile, we have a complete after-sales system.
Q: Could I custom the packaging?
A: Yes, of course. You can choose bag packing, box packing or single packing. And we can printing your brand and logo on the packaging.