Detailed Product Description
Easy Wearing Shell Shaped Dust Mask Ffp2 With Valve CE0086/CE0194 Approval,
1 . Descriptions
FFP2V Dust Mask with Steel nose clip,two head straps.In compliance with the norm EN 149:2001+A1:2009 ,PPE III CATEGORY and Shell-shaped.Have 4-plys, PP spunbond outer layer,actived carbon fiber filtration middle layer,PP meltbrown high filteration layer(94%), PP spunbond inner layer.
1.medical disposable mask factory from china
2.we make medical disposable mask, disposable mask, medical mask, disposable face mask, medical face mask, you can buy all of them
3.quality medical disposable mask services, best medical disposable mask supplier for you
4.our medical disposable mask the price is nice, buy medical disposable mask from china
2 . Warning
- The user should be trained in the fitting and should be aware of the instructions for using prior to donning the respirator.
- Use in adequately ventilated areas,which are not deficiency of oxygen.
- Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 19.5%.
- Do not use the mask in explosive environment.
- The mask must be fitted correctly to ensure the level of protection expected is achieved.
- The facila hairs or heards and certain facial charactrtistics may reduce the effectiveness of the mask.
- For mask mark marked “NR”,the particle filtering half mask shall not be used for more than one shift.
3 . How to use?
- Cup respirator in one hand with nosepiece at fingertips,allow headbands to hang freely below hand.
- Hold respirator under chin,with nose piece up
- Locate the upper strap across the crown of the head and the lower strap below the ears.
- Strap must not be twisted
- Using both hands,mould nose clip to the shape of the lower part of the nose to ensure a close fit and good seal.Pinching the nose clip using only one hand may result in less effective respirator peformance.
- The seal of the respirator on the face should be fit-checked before entering the workplace.
- If the user feels the bottom strap is too loose and it is not possible to achieve a satisfactory fit of the mask a knot can be tied in the strap.
4 . Mask CE Quality Standards
|CE Standard for Disposable Respirators|
|EN: 149:2001 + A1:2009|
|FFP1 NR||≧80%||< 20%||< 21mmH2O|
|FFP2 NR||≧94%||< 5%||< 24mmH2O|
|FFP3 NR||≧99%||< 1%||< 30mmH2O|
1 . Stardard : EN : 149 : 2001 + A1 : 2009
2 . Test Machine : TSI 8130
3 . Test Flow : 95Liters/Min
4 . Test Medium : NACL & DOP
5 . Discard and replace the mask if:
- The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated area.
- Clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulties.
- The mask becomes damaged.
- For respirators protecting against vapours,the smell of vapours present becomes derectable.
6 . More pictures